Preparing A Basement For Finishing
Is your family outgrowing your current home? Do you need extra space? Putting your property on the market and finding another one that meets all your needs can cost a lot of money and time. But what homeowner wouldn't want to have extra space in their home that they could use for anything they'd like? It is now possible to turn your current basement into a fully functional living space with the E3 Wall System from SafeBasements™.
When you have a dry, safe, and healthy basement, you'll be able to turn it into anything you want, including:
- Storage Space
- Home Office
- Guest rooms
- Home gyms
- Playrooms for the kids
- Craft or hobby areas
- Home Theatre
E3 Wall System
The E3 Wall System is a non-load bearing free standing wall known for making basements much more energy efficient. They are made from eco-friendly materials, and they will give your basement walls a clean, fresh, and modern look. The system will also provide insulation and the surface can be painted over to match the rest of the area.
The E3 Wall System is a non-load bearing free standing wall made from eco-friendly materials that will give your basement walls a clean, fresh, and modern look. Additionally, the system provides added insulation making your basement more energy efficient. The surface of the wall system can be painted over to match the rest of the area.
Our system is installed quickly in the following steps:
- Your existing basement walls are prepared before a vapor barrier is installed.
- The E3 wall is spread out for the installation.
- The E3 wall base channel is attached at the basement cove (where the wall meets the floor).
- The E3 top plate is attached toward the basement ceiling.
- The E3 wall foam and E3 I-beams are installed and ready for finishing.
Basement finishing includes the following features:
- Internal electrical conduit for easy wiring
- Pre-cut foam for easy 16" on center wall layout
- 2 1/2" closed cell insulation for a true R-10 value
- Studs manufactured from 100% recycled, high-density polyethylene materials
- Will never rot, warp, or decay
- No organic materials used which could support mold and fungus growth